General Uncrossing Ritual
An uncrossing ritual is essentially a spell undo button. How you use one depends on what type of spell you're trying to reverse. Mostly used if you cast a spell for another person and then you have a falling out. It's essentially reclaiming the energy that you put out for a spell for whatever reason. Can also be used to pull an Uno Reverse Card on any spells that might have been cast on you.
- Black candle
- Cauldron or other flame-proof container
- Perform any protective actions like Casting a Circle, Warding, or Banishing before beginning.
- Place the candle in the container. The candle must be tall enough to extend above the container’s rim, even if it's just a little bit.
- Fill the cauldron to the rim with fresh water, without wetting the candle’s wick. An inch or two of the candle should remain above the water.
- Deep breathe, meditate, Ground and Center, and light the candle.
- Visualize the suspected spell’s power as residing within the candle’s flame. Sit in quiet contemplation of the candle and visualize the power flowing and growing with the candle’s flame (yes the power against you). As the candle burns down, its flame will eventually sputter and go out as it contacts the water. As soon as the flame has been extinguished by the water, the spell will be dispersed.
- Break your visualization of the spell’s power; see it explode into dust, becoming impotent.
- Bury the leftover water and candle remains far away. It is done.
- Remember to release your Circle if you Cast one!